How it works
All systems work to the same basic concepts
- A master map is already loaded onto each unit, with the basic reference information needed to provide good situation awareness in the field.
- For the day's tasks, a template is created at HQ by the operations manager
- This is then sent to the unit(s), either by USB thumb drive, or by sending via cellular data modem built into each unit.
- The operator then imports the template, using the easy to read menu system.
- As they work, the unit "paints in" on screen where they have been/treated. This can include automatic marker creation wired into the TracMap unit.
- Because the screen is not cluttered with irrelevant information, it is easy for the operator to see where they are, and where they need to go.
- At the finish of the job, the job file is sent back to HQ in the same way as received.