How it works
How's it being used?
TracMap is a remarkably easy system to use. Watch this quick video to see how it's being used across multiple industries and applications.
Turn the unit on, enter in your coverage width, and start driving. If your "log on" switch is wired to your sprayer or spreader on switch, it will paint on screen where you have covered.
Save incomplete jobs to resume later, zoom in for accuracy, and out for an overview, and keep track of area remaining, so you do not run out of product with 2 rounds remaining!
More Advanced Options
This is where the TM465 comes into its own. All the features of the basic system, plus ability to display maps on screen, and more. Makes management of staff so easy - e.g. "Go and treat the green paddocks, and stay out of the orange ones".
Creating Maps and Wireless Map Sending
TracMap units have always had the option of sending coverage maps since we started in 2006.
Now we have just completed a significant upgrade that we believe makes the simplest and most versatile system in the world for shifting data between the office and remote vehicles.
- Create a simple map of areas to be treated "on the fly" using our simple wizard and a Google Earth background map.
- Load an existing map you already have in your computer, and mark in areas to be treated.
- Send maps showing areas to treat and other information to multiple trucks with just a few simple mouse clicks.
- Receive maps from trucks, and with just one mouse click have them sent to customers.
- Or, if unfinished, forward them to other trucks to finish
- Combine maps from multiple trucks into one coverage map for a customer
- Store and review past applications
- Track where trucks are in real time
To see a 3 minute video of how the system works,