TracMap systems are designed for use on vehicles who operate in tough environments. They provide great situation awareness, so that operators know where they are and their surroundings, and great map reporting of what has been completed. Best of all, they can be used by "computer bunnies"
- Easy to learn and operate
- Robust and reliable
- Excellent viewability even in direct sunlight
- Intuitive menus
- Easy file transfer by USB or cellular
Import blocks and Polygons directly from Google Earth
- Weather and dust proof
- Large buttons for use by gloved hands
- Easy mounting
- Fast data import and export to USB memory stick or cellular
- Use ESRI format SHP files and Google Earth KML files
- Transfer jobs between vehicles
- PC based Template Creator, for setting up complex jobs prior to loading
- Large size capacity (largest job has been over 30,000ha, 75,000 acres) at 80 metre swath width,
- and many more unique features....